tirsdag 6. juli 2010

Friendship is a breathing rose...

I sat up long in the nighthours to finish this card yesterday! I wanted to make a special card. And when I first started it was difficult to stop. I only had a break before sewing all the papers together, because my husband had to watch the final two episodes of "24", and needed silence (my sewing machine is a bit noisy!). But after that I was back in business!;)
I think this Tilda from Magnolia (also) is so beautiful.
If you look closely you can see that I have added Crackle Accents and Stickles-Star Dust to the rose. Around the image I have used some stamps from Stempelglede. Both the image, text and swirls/spots are stamped with Archival Ink-Coffee. I have coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers. Mostly Victorian Velvet:)
All the papers are from Melissa Frances. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have inked them a little with walnut stain, and added some Stickles-Star Dust on them.
The tag is from Panduro and the ribbons are from Papirloftet.
I said that this was a special card, that is bacause it is not made like I use to make cards, just have a look under:
The beautiful "Rose-text" is also from Stempelglede. I have put all the Spellbinder circles on addhesive foam, to lift them up. The largest papers measures 14x14 cm, and the smaller measueres 10x10 cm. It was quite fun to try something new:) Under you can see the back. My personal stamp from Scrapmagasinet, and the round swirly stamp is from Stempelglede.
This blog is now going to have a small holiday. I will not be back before the end of my Summer Challenge -15. July, in my Magnolia blog. Where I challenge you to make a Magnolia-card after this sketch:
I have already recived so many fantastic cards. They are all so beautiful that I can see that it is almost impossibel for me to pick a winner. But I have asked my seventeen year old brother to help me, so he is going to be the judge. It will be fun to see which card that he likes the best!:)
The prize will be Magnolia stamps and some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.
***
Have you heard about the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge blog? They are now starting up with a wonderful CANDY!!
***
Oh, have you seen the Summerkit stamp from Magnolia?
Here is a teaser:)
{You can also see my card in the Magnolia Blog}
I wish you all a beautiful summer!
Thank you for visiting and see you again next week!!

23 kommentarer:

Patricia sa...

Stunning card, love everything about it xx

Tineke's hobby sa...

Wow hvad en superflot kort farverne er bare so smart ligesom stempler det er bare super
Venlig hilsen Tineke

Gry-Beate sa...

Nydelig kort!! Kjempe flott fargelagt og dekorert!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Riet sa...

So beautiful card Camilla,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pink lady sa...

Et nydelig kort Camilla! Gjennomført hele veien rundt:-)

Ha en fin sommerferie!! Klem Laila.

Maria Therese sa...

Lekkert kort!

jannes hobbykrok sa...

Fantastisk nydelig kort nok en gang!Du er en ener på å farge motivene,ingen slår degpå det!Fantastis brett på dette kortet også!Nydelig!Tar av meg hatten!
Janne

Manuela sa...

Beautiful card, Camilla. I love the Sarah Kay images too.
Love, Manuela

papirdilla sa...

Et aldeles utrolig nydelig kort. Kan tenke meg at det var masse jobb med det. Det er så gjennomført lekkert i farger, motiv og pynt!! Veldig forseggjort, som vanlig fra deg...:)

Klem,
Hanne

Ida sa...

Åååh, så nydelig!! Så stilig brett på kortet, det var rett og slett lekkert!! Jeg er også veldig glad i det stempelet fra Magnolia!;o)

Åh, håååååper han liker kortet mitt!
Sommerklem fra Ida:o)

Synnøve sa...

Fantastisk vakkert kort, og sååå fint på innsiden også!
Det er like viktig det synes jeg;)
Tilda er supersøt her!
Ha en herlig uke.

Kaia sa...

Lekkert, absolutt lekkert.
Nydelig fargelagt motiv, og herlig oppsett.
HA en flott sommer videre.
Klem fra Kaia

Deb sa...

this is just stunning Camilla, love your pretty colouring and all the fabulous details. hugs Debx

BA sa...

oh camilla this is so adorable
xoxo BA

Corine Reijn sa...

Hello Camilla,
What a lovely card. Well, the final hours were worth it!!
Greetings, Corine (Wien-art)

Kim sa...

Wow, you have made a beautiful card.

Kim

Christina C. sa...

Wow.....this card is unbelievable!!!
I am in awe!

Juleskrulla sa...

Åh, vanvittig flott kort, Camilla! Digger at du bruker den brune stempelputen :) Bretteteknikken her er jo genial! Den må jeg låne.

Ønsker deg en GOD og solfylt sommerferie!
Klem, Camilla :)

Stempeltiger sa...

Such a really AMAZING card Camilla!
Love the design, colours and all the details!
The image is wonderful coloured!!
Hugs from Germany
Swantje x

Marita sa...

Nok et nydelig kort, med en morsom vri. :)

Bendichte sa...

Noe sååå utrolig flott kort!
Sommerhilsen fra Bendichte

Gørils kreativiteter sa...

Lekkert kort Camilla.. Herlige farger og delikat design!
Morsom vri på kortet også! Takk for inspirasjonen!

Klem fra meg

Sol sa...

Dette kortet er bare helt FANTASTISK! !!! :)