søndag 17. april 2011

Beautiful Tilda ♥

Today I have been cuddleing with the cutest Savannah again♥ 
She is only nine days old, and sleeps all the time. But for some moments she opened her eyes, and could see her favourite auntie;)
♥♥♥
Here I have made a new card with one of my new favourite from Magnolias collection Butterfly Dreams
She is called Beautiful Tilda
I have coloured the image with Distress Ink, reinkers. 
She is so cute and beautiful, and very fun to colour! I love how the wings turned out with some Stickles-Star Dust on closest to her body.
Here are the colours I have used:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage photo
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Wings and Butterfly: Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot.
Shadings around the the image: Stormy Sky.
I have used Italieri Brush, round 000, and the paper I have stamped on is Canson 300g. I use Archival Ink, Jet Black to stamp with. I think that ink is great for Distress colouring.
The text, Especially for you,  is also from Magnolia. 
I have also used a DooHickey from Magnolia called Leaf and Swirl.
The papers are once again from Pion Design, I have used Ros and Ornament.
The paper with the gothic text on is from Panduro.
I have put some Cheese Cloth behind the image. It is sprayed with blue Glimmer Mist.
The white roses are from WOC, bought in Hjerteboden.
All the paperedges are inked with Walnut Stain, 
and I have used my Sewing Machine again.
The card is decorated inside aswell.
The photo corners are Quic Kutz.
{You can also view this card in my Magnolia blog, now with better, or larger photos!!}
I want to participate in the Wild Orchid Challenge with this card, as they want to see wings.
♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
and have a lovely evening!

22 kommentarer:

Katharina Frei sa...

Hi Camilla,
Thank you so much for your birthday wishes. They made me so happy!!
Katharina xx

linsal sa...

helt nyyydelig kort! bedårende Tilda :D
klemmm

Rea sa...

Adorable card, sounds like your having sweet time with your new little niece. I have a new blog, and wanted to tell you about it. It is www.theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com. I hope your able to check it out. God bless you.

Noriko sa...

Hoi Camilla,
Wat heb je weer een mooie kaart gemaakt.
Lieve stempel!!
Mooie kleurtjes.
Groetjes Noriko van www.norikoskaarten.blogspot.com

ellabella sa...

Wow, what a fantastic card with lots of fantastic layers, fabulous paper and a cute stamp which is colored just superbly. LOVE it.
Have a great day,Janine

Gro sa...

Vakkert. Klem :o)

Marlies sa...

You made another gorgeous card!! Love the soft delicate colours.
hugs, Marlies

Mascha van Dijk Zimmerman sa...

Your card is adorable, love the soft colors and design, beautiful, bye Mascha

Anne sa...

Helt fantastisk vakkert! Det er så mange nydelige detaljer at det er en fryd for øyet :-) Også må jeg bare bøye meg i støvet for fargeleggingen din igjen!! *imponert*

Gratulerer så mye med niesen din! Jeg har en liten jente på 3 måneder selv og koser meg veldig :-)

Klem :-)

Connie B. sa...

I love this card. It is so soft and pretty.

Riet sa...

so wonderful card Camilla,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sylvias blogg sa...

Er så imponert over fargeleggingen
din,v og nydelige fargesammen-setning. Helt fantastisk!

Sylvia

Karen's Fun Blog sa...

Your cards are beautiful! : )

Janiel/ janny sa...

Hi Camilla,
Love this card dear. Fabby details!!

Your MDUC card is to die for!!!

Hope your week is great!!
hugs, your teamie Janiel

Sassylassy sa...

Hi Camilla, I just love this stamp and what a wonderful job you did coloring her in. I love your shading, that's something that I've got to work on. Amazing job sweetie!
Hugs Bonnie

Pet73 sa...

Again such a wonderful card!

Carina sa...

Vakkert, vakkert, vakkert :) Du lager så vakre kort... Jeg har vært så frimodig at jeg har liftet et av dine vakre kort, men har selvfølgelig linket til deg :) Håper det er greit?

Ønsker deg en riktig god påske!

Klem Carina :)

Rebekah sa...

Another stunning creation Camilla, I love her hair and all the soft colours hugs Rebekah xx

Camilla sa...

helt bedårande sött!
Och efter att ha sett det motivet målat och klart så är det ett måste ha motiv:)
Vackra färger och dekorerat som bara du kan Camilla!
Kramar Camilla

Kim sa...

Camilla this is absolutely FABULOUS!!! What a gorgeous and stunning beauty! Love it!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Franz♥ sa...

Hi Camilla, i would like to thank you because your colouring is always an ispiration for me since we met a few months ago in Rome at BA's home (Timbroscrapmania).
A big hug, Francesca.

Mary Paulyn sa...

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .