onsdag 29. august 2012

Happy Birthday Lillemor ♥♥♥

My amazing DT friend in Magnolia DT, Lillemor, has her birthday today!! Happy birthday sweetie!!
Here is the card I made for her. I know she loves this cute little angel Tilda:)

Colouring with Distress Ink-re-inkers:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, the cheeks are coloured with a mix of Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany. Under her fringe I have coloured with Markers-Tea Dye, just to make a nice shadow on Tilda's forehead.
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: A mix with Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord, Tattered Rose, Weathered Wood, I have also used Black Soot on the darkest spots.

The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design.
Thank you so much for visiting!
Have a lovely day ♥

12 kommentarer:

Kristine sa...

For et nyydelig kort!!
Kjempesøtt stempel og mange fine detaljer, elsker kortene dine!:)

Maria Therese sa...

Nydelig kort!!

Sol sa...

Nydelig fargelegging!! Herlig punt!! Og Rålekkert med lpearls rundt motivet! Nydelig satt sammen!! :o)

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Your cards are always so delightful lovely, you make them with such style!
Beautiful to look at!
Love, Mel. xxx

Christina C. sa...

OMG....such an amazing card...WOW!!
I am always blown away by your superb coloring and showcasing of your lovely images. Absolutely exquisite!

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Camilla ♥

Gratulerer med dagen, Lillemor!

Marlies sa...

A gorgeous card in lovely colours and with beautiful details!! I love all of it!! hugs, Marlies

Kelly Schelske sa...

Absolutely gorgeous Camilla!

debby4000 sa...

Love your adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Riet sa...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Åsa/asamia sa...

Sååååå fint kort, älskar färgerna och detaljerna!

Anonym sa...

Thank you for another informative web site. Where else could I get that kind of info written in such a perfect way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.