mandag 26. januar 2015

Some inspiration from the DooHickey Club vol 2 ♥

Hi again!
Here comes two more projects I made for the DooHickey klub kit magazine vol 2. 
It might be boring for you to see another Christmas card now... Since we are all longing for Spring. I am for sure. But I havent been a good blogger lately, and now when I got some time with my computer, I had to share these project, or else I am afraid I will forget. 
♥♥♥
Firstly I have a card here where I have used several DooHickey dies from Magnolia.
The stamps are from the Nativety collection 2012.



♥♥♥
And under you can see the 3D verson of Santa's Sledge.
Hope you like it:)




♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

12 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Soo pretty, your colouring is amazing xx

Sol sa...

HerreminHatt for noen Nydelige kreasjoner!! Fantastisk 3D. Og Så mange dies du har brukt!! WOW!!! Superimponert!! Herlige Fargetoner.. Og.. Fargeleggingen er PERFEKT!!! SuperLekkert!!

A Country Twinkle sa...

Wow gorgeous project!

Barbara GR sa...

Wowwww.... both are gorgeous!!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

זהבית שקד sa...

WOW gorgeous!!

Zehavit

Glittered Paws sa...

Such beautiful masterpieces, very talented and creative. I in no way meant to offend you or copy any of your beautiful works of art by pinning it on Pinterest. Please accept my apologies.

Camilla sa...

Hi Shirley! Thank you for your wonderful comment! No problem, I haven't seen or heard about it. But I am very proud and happy if you liked it so much that you pinned it on Pinterest ;) Hugs <3

Pet73 sa...

Both projects are fabulous! Very pretty!

artiza sa...

wow...our cards are beautiful , each element of the delights

Ida sa...

Utrolig lekkert, hele julefortellingen på et kort!:))
Så masse fint du har laget, og mange nydelige motiver. Her går det SÅ sent med scrappingen for tiden, tror jeg snart må ha en vitamin boost av noe slag!:))
Klem.

Kreativelena sa...

WOW, det her er bare helt fantastisk lekkert. Digger både kortet og vognen. Og alt er fargelagt så fantastisk at det er bare og bøye seg i støvet ;-)

Minna sa...

amazing!!