søndag 22. april 2018

The Fruit Salad Collection from Magnolia!


Hi everyone! Here is my first card with a stamp from the new collection
from Magnolia,
called the Fruit Salad Collection. 
I don't know this Tilda's name yet. But a wild guess
says me that it has to do with Cherries:) 


I have coloured her with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers. 
The pink is Victorian Velvet, 
and the green is Bundled Sage.


I have cut out some Fruit Trees with Magnolia dies, 
with Maja Design papers - Vintage Summer Basics Collection.


The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The tags are cut out with a Magnolia die, 
called the Tilda Tag.
The text stamps are also from Magnolia.


Here comes some photos of the layers. 


The fence is put up on 3D foam.


I have also put 3D foam between the different layers on the tree.


You can also find this post in my Magnolia Blog,
where we now have a BLOG HOP!
So if you hurry you can join in,
it will run until tomorrow (April 23rd).

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Hugs,
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

This card is perfect! Love it!

Lisa Andersson sa...

Wow,j så vackert!!!
Kram Lisa

Guida Machado sa...

Very, very beautiful card, Camilla :)
Hugs,
Guida

Clipping Solutions sa...

I'm obliged for the blog article. Really Cool
clipping path service
Photo Retouching service
Raster To vector conversion

Photo Retouching sa...

This is very informative post. Thanks for sharing.