tirsdag 1. mai 2018

May Mood Board at Maja Design!

Hi! It is already May, and time for a new Mood Board at Maja Design!
Here is my inspiration card for the board:


Here I have used the beautiful Summertime collection from Maja Design.


The image is from the Upgrade box to Le Flur DooHickey Box. The flower shop door, is from the same DooHickey Box. I have used Distress ink, and re-inkers for my colouring. Behind the Flower shop, I have placed some newspaper sheets, stamped on Maja papers. The stamp is from the Upgrade box aswell.


A tag with text from Stempelglede. The flower used are from Petaloo.


I hope you will join the Mood Board for May! 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Hugs,
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Another beautiful card, Camilla! The Tilda stamp is so sweet and colored beautifully. Love the color palette, too.

Mandy sa...

Absolutely beautiful xx

Sol sa...

Nyyyydelig!.. Hærlig Fargelegging og Flott Pyntet.. Lekre farger!