tirsdag 7. august 2018

Cheers!


Hi Magnolia fans!
Here I am back with the most fun card I have made this year! 
I will tell you why later... :)
But first I want to present the two lovely stamps from Magnolia used:


Some tags using Magnolia dies on the top.


Can you see the cake Wine Testing Tilda sits on (dies from Magnolia)?
I have fastened it to a tag behind the papers, 
so that you can pull it, and then Tilda can move to both sides.
I was inspired by a card made by my team-friend, the super talented Jiwon, 
and this card HERE.
Her blog is just full of treasures!


Under you see it better.


So when moving the tag, 
the two Tildas cheers :)


 This was really fun to make,
and not that difficult.
Btw, the papers are from Maja Design.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
(This card has also been published in the magazine Ett Trykk)

With love,
Camilla