lørdag 30. mai 2020

A pirate tag!


Hi everyone!
I am back with a tag I made with this cute Pirate Edwin
from the stamp sheet called


And there is a tut out there of how I coloured the image.
Maybe you too will give it a try!


I hope you liked it, 
and maybe got some tip on how to use the Distress Inks.
It is a bit difficult to see how I clean the brush,
but I do it all the time :)





I have used dies from DooHickey Box 
vol 1 and 21.
The tags are from a Vintage Box (Air Mail).


The papers used are from MajaDesign.





Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

With love,
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful tag, Camilla! I enjoyed the video immensely.

Marjolijn van Elsberg sa...

What a beautiful tag you made, i didn't know that there were still magnolia stamps! So nice!!

TEL U sa...

the article is very good and very useful. the article is interesting to read and very easy to understand. thanks for writing this article.