søndag 24. februar 2013

DT Maja Design ~ Baby card ♥

It is Sunday and my turn to host the Maja Design blog!
This time I have used the beautiful Maja Design paper from The wonderful collection Life by the Sea.
It is called Morning Swim, and I have used both sides.
I have made a baby card for a friend of mine who gave birth to a beautiful baby boy just before Christmas. She lives in another part of Norway, but will be home for Winter holiday this week, and I am looking so much forward to meet her and her baby! And of course I had to have a card for him:) 
I have used flowers from Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts and Ruffle Roses (the beautiful large blue one)  from Petaloo. The flowerberries are from Kort og Godt. 
Behind the cute image from Magnolia I have put some cheese cloth and a doily.
I have cut out two Tilda Tags from Magnolia's DooHickeys and put them in a small pocket. I have used this pocket on several cards now, and I think it is very decorative and great to put tags in!:) You can get it in Hjerteboden.
The image is coloured with Distress Ink, markers and re-inkers.
The whole card is made with a Go Kreate Die
(You can also see this card in my Magnolia Blog)
I would like to enter this card into the February challenge at TRYKKPRESSA where the theme is to use DOILY.
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today:)
Take care.
Made with love from Camilla

11 kommentarer:

Else Irene sa...

Lekkert! Takk for at du er med på Trykkpressa denne måneden ♥

Bente sa...

Nydelig og vakkert!
Skikkelig søtnos det stempelet :)
Go'klem

Gina's Cards sa...

This is such a beautiful card Camilla. Love the design and that baby is so sweet!

Hugs
Gina x

Heidi sa...

Nydelig babykort Camilla - og fantastiske farger. Tenker det er en som kommer til å bli glad for dette ja. Og så koselig det blir med babybesøk da. Kos dere masse og god vinterferie. Her skal det skrives oppgaver, men nærmer seg slutten på studentlivet nå.

Klemmer fra
Heidi

Marjorie sa...

I love your baby card,it is so beautiful and you are so talented.Lucky friend who received it too. Hugs Marjorie. x x

Christina C. sa...

A darling baby card, Camilla....adore your coloring!
Beautiful design!

Janiel/ janny sa...

Heo Camilla..........Beautiful card dear!! Love the details and that shape is wonderful!!
big hugs.....

Katja/MezzaNotte sa...

Mycker gulligt kort, med så fina färger.

Dianne sa...

Perfection as always thank you for sharing with us.. Have a great week....

Unknown sa...

What a cutie - simple but still as beautiful & stylish as ever!
Deb.x

Anonym sa...

Of course, what a great website and educative posts, I definitely will bookmark your blog.All the Best!