lørdag 1. juni 2019

New Challenge at TOMIC!


Hi everyone! 
It is time for a new challenge at TOMIC,
and this time the theme is
SUMMER & SEA.
My card is mostly summer inspired. 
But I belive that Tilda is sitting on the beach
with her mobile phone.


She is called Selfie Tilda


The image is coloured with Distress Ink,
re-inkers and Markers.
I have put Liquid pearls in Tilda's hair 
and around her. 
You can also spot some Frantage on the edges around her.
I have sewed the paper edges with my sewing machine.


The orchids are made with Magnolia dies,
and Foamiran.
The paper used are from Maja Design 


The butterfly is also made with a Magnolia die.
I have cut it out twice.


is also from the WWW Collection. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
I hope you will enter the challenge :)

Hugs,
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert sommerlig kort :) Klem

Patty O'Malley sa...

Absolutely beautiful card, Camilla! I could stare at the incredible details all day!

Ellen sa...

Very beautiful...love it!
Grtz Ellen