torsdag 1. mai 2008

Claudia's Blog Candy Tutorial

Wow, finally I made something else than a card, for a change!! Claudia's tutorial with a Blog Candy as well was soooo tempting, so I gave it a try:)
On the front you can see "Simon in shorts", he is so cute. The QK-alphapet is Zoe. The papers are from Melissa Frances and 29th Street Market (on the back).
Close up of Simon. The swirl is QK Revolution.
On the back I've added some stars, and tags are punched out from my tag-punch.
The text says "Best wishes for the day and for the future (on tags)", and "Dear Confirmand" (on the paper). They are both from Stempelglede.

I'm giving this bag to my brother on Sunday, he is fifteen, and a confirmand. I dare showing it here, cause he is never looking into my blog (I hope..;)).

5 kommentarer:

Turid Mari sa...

Så fin denna va!!!!
Nydelige farga og detalja!!
sorry at æ e så treg, ting har gått litt i spinn før mæ.. poste pakke te dæ i mårra!!! Æ Looove!! ;)

Klem fra Turid.

Lim sa...

Beautiful!!!! I love it!!
Great, like always!! :))
Hugs, Lim

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings sa...

my goodness.
this is fabulous.
love your idea with the tags!

Nixe-Moni sa...

Ohhhh wow Camilla, this is so great designed. Stunning work with all the details. Love it.
Hugs, Moni

Anonym sa...

Hello there, simply turned into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future}. A lot of other folks will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!