fredag 18. juli 2008

I have got mail!!

Cards by Jaqueline & Kathy
I just want to show you some gorgeous cards I found in my mailbox!!
The first one is from the sweet & very generous Jaqueline. I won her blog candy. Just winning was unbeliveble, but you should see the box I got, with lots of fun things. For example there were three stamps there (one Magnolia!! That I did not have from before:)), and lots of papers, ribbons ect.. It was a bug surprise!! But the best surprise was this card!! I know all the work that lays in a homemade card, and this is the cutest... So thank you so much Jaqueline!!
On my DT team for Sarah Kay, there is a sweet & helpful lady by the name of Kathy. And she sent me this gorgeous card!!:) Thank you so much Kathy!!

Big hugs to you both!!!

And before I go on a weekend trip, I just have to mention Lorraine's blog! She is a metall lover;) But her cards are so cute... Now she is soon celebrating her birthday, and is giving away some Candy;)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

9 kommentarer:

Dawny P sa...

How lucky are you Camilla. And both these cards are just gorgeous xxx

~Nancy~ sa...

Oh wow.. you lucky girlie!!! A real happy mail day!!!! Love both cards so much!! Enjoy your weekend and have fun playing with your new goodies!!

Tina sa...

Camilla you are such a lucky girl... i just dropped by to say congratulations on becoming a DT member for Katharina's stamps.... i just saw the post on her blog.... looking forward to seeing your designs... Big Crafty hugs Tina x

Scr@p and More sa...

bellas todas las tarjetas

ANGELO sa...

Så heldig du er!!! Flotte kort som man kan studere alle detaljene på... Herlig!!! Gratulerer så mye med DT medlemskapet hos Katharina også. Hun har valgt en kjempeflink dame da hun plukket ut deg!!! :)

Ha en super dag videre :)

Klem, Kristin :)

Bubbles sa...

Wow you lucky thing, the cards are gorgeous. I love the Ismaki card you made, so much wonderful detail. Have a lovely weekend away.
Joanne x

Ila sa...

Both of these cards are Absolutely Gorgeous!!..beautiful coloring and accents!!..Hugs, Ila

Lim sa...

Beautiful cards.Lucky you :))
Hugs,
Lim

Jill sa...

gorgeous card, I love your layout and image Jill x