torsdag 18. september 2008

I have got mail!! & Awards!!:)

No card from me today.. But I want to show you all the amazing cards I have got in my mail lately!! They are really stunning!! And the first one is from Rach. She is a supertalented lady from UK, and a great friend in Whiff of Joy. I am totaly in love with her flowers!!
My next card to show is from fantastic Katharina. She is so comforting, and gave me the sweetest card. I don't know the name of these animals, but they are comforting eachother, and beeing great friends. Just like Katharina is!! Just love the punch she has used on the upper part of the paper (on my wish list!)
And here is the most darling card from Fran!! The image is one of my favourite Sarah Kay. And she has matched the colours so perfectly (image, flowers, papers! -it all match!). What you can't see on this photo is all the gold on the card. I think she has sprayed it on. But the best part is the beautiful swirls!!
Last but not least is this stunner from Muriell!! The colours are just amazing!! I really can't tell what I like the most about this card, because it is really all beautiful. But maybe it is the lilac, and the ribbon. But the swirls are also great!! Oh now I see, the image!!;)
Thank you so much girls!! You made me so happy with all your cards, that I almost cried by the good feeling I got from your kindness.. You really warms my heart! And I am so happy to get to know you through Whiff of Joy.

The last month I have got several awards!! Thank you so much! But I haven't had the time to write about each one on my blog. But I really appreciate to get awards!! Feels like beeing a moviestar!!;) When I get an award I put it on my right side on my blog, with the names to the ones who so kindly gives one to me.. The new ones I show on a post.

And today I got a new one from Bev!! Thank you so much!:
I can only give it to five persons, and that is a huge problem...
But here it goes...
I want to give this award to some of my new Norwegian blogfriends:
Dere har alle de søteste bloggene!!;)

12 kommentarer:

❤ Kaia sa...

Tusen tusen takk, så koselig. Nå ble jeg kjempeglad :o)
Sitter å smiler trill rundt her...

Og så må jeg jo si at de nye korta dine er så utrolig fine.
Har fått meg noen Sarah Kay trykk, og må teste ut de litt.

Ha en nydelig dag videre ;-)

Lena Katrine sa...

Å, du er nå så god da!
Min første award - og at den er fra akkurat deg, betyr kjempemye for meg!
Tusen, tusen takk, snille du!

Kjempeklem fra Lena Katrine

Kim sa...

Camilla you definitely deserve all of the love you got in the mail and as an award! Your blog is wonderful just like you! Your work is so amazing and stunning!
hugs~ Kim

♥ Kari ♥ sa...

Du er nå skjønn da!! ;)
Så utrolig koselig gjort av deg!!
Tuuusen tusen takk snille deg!

Ha en kjempefin kveld!!
Klem fra Kari

Lena Katrine sa...

Og du - jeg sendte den rett tilbake til deg :o)

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Nydelige kort du har fått og jeg er sikker på at du virkelig fortjener dem en hel masse!!!

Keep up the good work!! :o)

Ha en flott dag/kveld videre! :o)
Klem, Hege

Jannhild sa...

Oioioi, nå ble jeg glad!! Tuuuusen takk, Camilla!! Så snill du er!!

WOW så flotte kort du har fått i posten da!! De var nydelige alle sammen!! Heldige deg ;)

Klem og ha en super torsdagskveld!!

Frances sa...

you deserved them Camilla. As for the gold sparkle on my card - it was just drawn on with my Sakura clear stardust pen. I couldn't believe how sparkly it turned out either! x

Dawn sa...

Wonderful cards to receive Camilla - and congrats on your sweet award for a sweet person...

hugs
Dawn

Mona_63 sa...

wow!! beauty!!!!!
Jestem zachwycona :D

Kirsten Aune sa...

Tusen, tusen takk kjære Camilla! Det var veldig koselig!

God klem

Anonym sa...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i got here to “go back the prefer”.I am trying to in finding things to improve my website!I guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!