torsdag 17. juni 2010

A folder for Mona!

I have made two more folders for my students! Here comes the first one, it is for Mona. The gorgeous image is from Magnolia's Fairy Tale Collection. I found some wonderful papers in my leftovers, and they fit the image well I think. If I am not mistaken the paper is from My Mind's Eye.
I have used Distress Ink, Reinkers for the colouring. Tilda's dress is in Victorian Velvet, and Walnut Stain for the shadows. I have added some Stickles-Star Dust and Crackle Accents on the bubbles. The flowers are from Prima and WOC. The letterstickers are from Making Memories, and I have used some Crackle Paint-Picket Fence underneath them.
You can also view this folder in my Magnolia blog.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful evening!

10 kommentarer:

Ingrid sa...

Beautiful work. I love your light colors. It seems that I never can get such light cards, but I like yours very much. I have to try again some time...
Good night.
Hugs Ingrid

Anne sa...

Utrolig vakkert. Liker godt oppsettet og lagene. Kjempeflotte farger. :)

Kathy sa...

This is just beautiful Camilla! I am just realizing that your stamping your image with brown!!! It is so soft looking! Love the way it looks! Beautiful details as well! I am sure Mona loved this!
Have a lovely evening!
:)Kathy

Pink lady sa...

Helt nyyydelig Camilla!!
Er bare så heldig dine elever altså:-)

Ha en fin kveld og god helg! Klem Laila.

Christina C. sa...

Ohhhhhhh....soooo stunning!!!!!!!!
What a sweet image, colored magnificently!!!!

ellabella sa...

Wow...beautiful card. Love the cute image! Wonderful details!!!

GREAT! Janine

Sonja Bekker sa...

Hello Camilla,

WoW,this one is so beautiful
The colourings the sketch the paperchoice,just love it.
I think you are one of the best!!!

Lots of love
have a nice weekend
x Sonja

Phyllis sa...

Beautiful card Camilla. I just love the Magnolia images and you do such a beautiful job with them.

Riet sa...

So beautiful Camilla,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gry-Heidi sa...

Guriland, både dette og bryllupskortet var rålekkert!!

Klem, Gry-Heidi :)