lørdag 11. desember 2010

MDUC #76 ~ Red, Brown and Cream

Here is my card for MDUC#76, which is to make a card using the colours red, brown and cream. I coloured Gingerbread Tilda from Magnolia with Distress Ink. She is so cute with that hat! The text is also from Magnolia, and I really like that song. Once I have heard it, I have it in my head all day:) I have stamped it with Archival Ink-Coffee.
Up in the corners I have use a new die, Fancy tags from Spellbinders! The fence die is from Magnolia. I have bought them both in my husbands shop "Hjerteboden":) 
The gorgeous papers are from Maja Design. If you look closely to the right, behind the flowers, you can see two Gingerbreads:)) They are Quic Kutz dies.
I have also fastened a gold heart to the Fancy Tags, and added a Word Window Punch paper to it aswell. The pearls are from KaiserCrafts.
I have inked all paper edges with Distress Ink-Walnut Stain, and then sewed them. I have added Stickles-Star Dust to Tilda, and Platinum to some edges, and to the flowers.
{You can also view this post in my Magnolia Blog}
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenge. The rest of my teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. Pop over and have a look!
Thank you so much for visiting!! And have a wonderful evening:))
Photobucket

21 kommentarer:

Anja´s kortkreasjoner sa...

ååå så søtt og herlig kort Camilla :)
virkelig lekre farger, og elsker motivet.
håper du har en flott kveld
*heia, Hans*
Klem, Anja

Anonym sa...

Så nydelig det var. Som alltid.

Susy sa...

Så otroligt vackert!
KRAM SUSY

Maria Therese sa...

Hærlig kort!!!

Anonym sa...

For et utrolig innholdsrikt og spennende kort, mange spennende detaljer :)

<3-lig Lill

Chrissy sa...

Gorgeous card and the colors are devine.
I remeber when that song came out, it made me cry.lol.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Christina C. sa...

Another masterpiece....how gorgeous!
Love the sentiment....so sweet!

Karen sa...

Very pretty card. Such wonderful work, coloring and color choice. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Tammi sa...

I spotted those gingerbread right off, love that you included them on your gorgeous card! ~hugs

Kylie sa...

This is just stunning Camilla! I love all of the gorgeous detail :) Tilda looks so cute standing in front of the text.
Hugs
Kylie xx

Fran sa...

Gorgeous card Camila, I love the way the text is the focal point of the card and your embellishments are fabulous!!

Riet sa...

So wonderful card Camilla,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Sadilla sa...

HI Camilla,
wow, that's so beautiful! I love so much the colour combo...
hugs from Sardinia
Sadia

PatriciaKleijn sa...

WOw what a beautyfull card! I love it!

Hugs Patries

Trudy sa...

Just gorgeous Camilla!!!
Hugs Trudy

Gry-Beate sa...

For et fantastisk nydelig kort, og lekkert dekorert!!

;0)Gry-Beate

Jannicke og Irmelins korthobby sa...

Nydelig kort, Camilla!

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Flust av lekre detaljer her - herli kort fra deg, som alltid! :)
Håper du har en super 3. søndag i advent! Klemmer

Pysselbus sa...

Åhhh, Camilla, det här är såååå himla läckert! Älskar färgläggningen och texten bakom motivet! Wow!


Kram
Linda

Camilla sa...

Mästerligt Camilla!
Otroliga fina starka färger från dig.
Och så mycket detaljer som bara du kan få till så snyggt.
Gillar texten och är det inte små pepparkaksgubbar i hörnet:)
Önskar di en mycket bra dag idag...du vet;)
Kramar Camilla

Anonym sa...

Howdy Guys

Are there any Blu-Ray/dvd

combination players?
I understand there are actually dvd/vcr players. Are there any players that perform each of those dvd together with blu-rays that I can acquire rather then shopping a couple of different players?

Thankyou !