lørdag 21. mai 2011

MDUC #97 ~ Christmas in May

This week's challenge at MDUC is just perfect for me! I have set as a goal to make at least three Christmas cards every month in 2011, so there will be no panic in December:)
I am useing Hjertebodens Juleblog to reach my goal.
For this card I have coloured Tilda with Amaryllis from Magnolia's Christmas Collection 2010.
And as usual I use Distress Ink, reinkers.
On the flowers I have put some Crackle Accents, and you can also see some Stickles-Star Dust on Tilda's dress.
All the papers are from Maja Design, and the Fika collection. 
Have you heard there are two new collections coming from Maja Design soon??
Exciteing!! If you want to have a sneak peek, you can have a look at the homepage;)
I soo love the sailing-inspired papers!
Behind Tilda I have put some corrugated paper, a heart doily, and cheese cloth.
I have put some Crackle Paint-Picket Fence on the cheese cloth and around the cute image. The ticket is also a stamp from Magnolia.
The papers are inked with Distress Ink-Walnut Stain and sewed with my sewing machine.
{You can also view this card in my Magnoliablog}
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at
The rest of my teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. Pop over and have a look!
Have a wonderful evening:))
♥You make my day♥

18 kommentarer:

Anja´s kortkreasjoner sa...

Så nydelig og delikat julekort :) fantastiske farger, og virkelig lekre detaljer :)
osteklut er bare sååå morro å bruke :)
ha en fin helg videre, klemm

Karita sa...

Hi Camilla! :)
Your card is gorgeous - as always :) Tilda looks so beautiful and your colouring is fantastic. Love those Maja Design papers <3 I think I have to buy more those papers ;)

Have a lovely rest of the weekend :)

Hugs,
Karita

Maria Therese sa...

Nydelig kort!!

Pinklady 68 sa...

ET nydelig julekort!! Herlige detaljer, farger, mønster ark og Tilda:-)
Kjempe flott kort på forsiden av Magnolia bladet også! Flink du:-)

Ha en fin helg! Klem Laila.

Di sa...

Stunning Love it! how do you colour like that its awesome!
Aent you good making your xmas cards!!
Hugs Di xxx

Karen sa...

So very gorgeous! : )

Janine - Ellabella sa...

WOWZER Camilla this is absolutely stunning!! I just luv your work, you're such a huge inspiration. Your colouring is brilliant.
Love the little perls! Hugs Janine

Anonym sa...

Beautiful card Camilla. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous.
Have a nice day.

hugs Jannie

Papirdilla sa...

Så nydelig julekort, Camilla! Tilda er så søt og perfekt fargelagt. Nydelig pyntet også, som alltid....
Klem,
Hanne

Kylie sa...

Oh Camilla! This is such a stunning card. I love all the little touches that make is perfect :)
Have a happy weekend!
Hugs
Kylie xx

Lenie Hempen sa...

Hoi Camilla
````````````
Meid wat is het weer prachtig.
Echt schitterend.
Een hele fijne Zondag.


Gr Leny Hempen

Silvie Z sa...

wow, Camilla, another amazing card! Whatever you make, it's allways so beautiful! And I have to repeat myself, it's PERFECT! You rock girl!
Have a nice Sunday!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Louise sa...

Hei Camilla :)

Åh, jag ÄLSKAR ju dina julkort :) Dom är så vackra och jag har ju den här Tildan i mina gömmor men aldrig har jag använt henne - shame on me ;)
Underbar färgläggning och massvis av juliga och romantiska detaljer :) Perfekt att få se insida som utsida :)

Kram!

Noriko sa...

Hoi Camilla,
Je kaart is in één woord prachtig.
Mooi van kleur en super details.
Schitterende kaart!!
Groetjes Noriko van www.norikoskaarten.blogspot.com

Christina C. sa...

What an inspiring and brilliant artist you are!!!!! This is absolutely fantastic!

Riet sa...

So wonderful card Camilla,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Franz♥ sa...

An other wonderful work Camilla! You are right, christmas is always around the corner!
Hugs, Fra♥

Bron sa...

As always just beautiful! I love the paper...Hugs from bron xo