lørdag 25. juni 2011

MDUC #102 ~ Stitching & Swirls

 A new challenge at MDUC!! 
A lovely challenge for me, since I almost always use stitches on my card, 
and swirls are just fun:)
I have coloured up this sweet Tilda in Summer rain, from Magnolia's Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011. 
The image sums up my summer so far, rain, rain, and rain.... 
But then on the other side, I have plenty of time making cards;)
The swirls and leaves are made out of DooHickey dies from Magnolia. 
The text is a stamp from Stempelglede.
The image is coloured with Distress Inks. The pink is a colour I have made myself, mostly with Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany, Weathered Wood and Faded Jeans.
The ticket is from Tim Holtz, and the tag from Panduro.
I have bought the charms, stamp, flowers, dies and papers at Hjerteboden.
The lovely papers are from Melissa Frances.
{You can also read this post in my Magnolia blog}
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at 
The rest of my teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. 
Pop over and have a look!
Have a wonderful evening:))
♥You make my day♥

19 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

This is soooooo darn precious.....love, love your style!!!! This beauty takes my breath away!

Lenie Hempen sa...

Hoi Camilla

Wat ziet dit er prachtig mooi uit.
Echt super mooi.
Heb morgen een hele fijne zondag.


Gr Leny Hempen

Karen sa...

So very gorgeous! : )

Torill sa...

Nydelig kort!Mange flotte detaljer og lekkert fargelagt!

Anonym sa...

Nydelig som alltid.:)

Mariska sa...

Oh wow this is stunning Camilla!! I love the swirls and leaves and flowers and the way you colored her and the white accents you've added and.... well just love everything about this card really :).

xxx
Mariska

Dodici sa...

Simply adorable!!!x

m@deliefjuh sa...

wauw zeg! super mooi!

Gro sa...

Utrolig vakkert kort. Klem :o)

Marita sa...

Du er bare så flink med både pynting og fargelegging:) Du skal ha kurs nordpå til høsten, trur jeg må prøve å melde meg på. Dette kortet er som alle andre heeeelt fantastisk. Klæm fra Nord:)

Armiida sa...

Wau! Its so beutiful!

Maria Therese sa...

Nydelig kort og nydelige farger :) Ser at jeg må ha de swirlene der når jeg skal til Borås på shopping :)

Unknown sa...

Wow super beautiful card!!!!! Love it !!!!

Kristine og Elisabeth sa...

Beautiful card, Love this Tilda!

Unknown sa...

This is really gorgeous!! Hugs Debbie

Pet73 sa...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Love all the wonderful embellishments!

Janine - Ellabella sa...

Your card is gorgeous, love this little cutie, the colours and embellies are devine. Have a great week!!!

Franz♥ sa...

This is really stunning, Camilla! Your sewing of the cards is perfect...Francesca.

Anonym sa...

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!