lørdag 20. august 2011

MDUC #110 ~ Flutterbys (use a butterfly)

We are back with a new fun challenge at MDUC
This week we want to see BUTTERFLIES!!
As you can see, I have used my DooHickey die from Magnolia called Swirly Butterfly. It is sooo gorgeous! 
I have punched it out two times in two matching colours. Then decorated it with Stickles-Star Dust and Liquid Pearls-White Opal.
As usual I have a lot of photos where you can have a closer look at the details.
I really enjoy making book-cards now after I got my Scor-Pal!
I can't belive I bough one earlier, but I guess I thought that folding papers were not something I wanted to spend money on. But belive me, it is worth it!!:)
Now the foldings are faster to make, and look much better.


 Here is the inside! 
I will fill it up with some candy. 
The girl who is getting this book-card has already told me what her favourites are;)
The text inside is from Stempelglede, and I have embossed it. It says "A hug to You".
I just had it laying around, and thought "Why not!":) 
 {You can also read this post in my Magnolia Blog}
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at 
The rest of my beautiful teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. 
Pop over and have a look!
Have a wonderful evening:))
You make my day

Card Recipe:
StampsMagnolia
Sentiment: Magnolia and Stempelglede (text inside).
Papers: Magnolia (mini-papers), Bazzill cardboard.
Tools: Magnolia, DooHickeys-Scalloped Tag, Switly Butterfly, Swirl, Vintage Keys and Tilda's Lace. Quic Kutz-Photo corner. Spellbinders-Petite Oval large+Scallops, Label One. Tim Holts-Vintage Market Alphabet, Sewing machine.
Embellishments: Pearls, roses, doily, lace, heart-charm.
Other: Stickles-Star Dust, Platinum, Liquid Pearls-White Opal, Crackle Accents.
Medium: Distress Ink, reinkers.
Colours: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot, Weathered Wood, Pumice Stone.
♥♥♥
I also wish to partisipate in the #6 Challenge at Deep Ocean Challenge where the theme is: LIGHT BLUE!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

26 kommentarer:

♥Gry sa...

Hei Camilla!
OMG.......I'm speechless....
<3 <3 <3

Gleder - GlEdeR - GLedER
Meg tell kurset du skal holde tell høsten ;0)


klem

Trudy sa...

So wonderful card Camilla,
I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Trudy

Åse-May sa...

I all verden så nydelig den var.....:):)

Anette Art sa...

Hello Camilla. Your cards are so beautiful and Your Magnolia is so sweet! I like the style You make Your cards! They inspire me. Many thanks.

nergele's puslerier sa...

Å herlemin hatt så flott ett kort,ja det er mange timers jobb-det ser jeg..

Hilsen fra Hilde Johanne

Ann sa...

Sweet, Sweet book. Love the swirly butterfly. Hugs

Franz♥ sa...

Nooo! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Thank you for playing with us at Deep Ocean with one of your STUNNING cards, dear Camilla!
I love it as usual♥

A big hug, Francesca.

Louise sa...

Hei goding!
Jag har fått din adress så jag skickar ditt lilla paket imorgon :) El på tisdag för jag jobbar så länge på måndagar (jag brukar vara helt slut då ;))
Så glad att det blev du som vann! :)

Vilket OTROLIGT vackert bokkort du har gjort :) Jag älskar stämpeln och alla fantastiska detaljer du har satt på. Som den där blå twistade dekon från Magnolia - ett perfekt val!
Som vanligt är din målning helt oemotståndlig :)

Kram

Manuela sa...

I love your sweet bookcard, Camilla! The choice of papers and your coloring are just soooo beautiful.
Hugs, Manuela

Karita sa...

Stunning!!! Ooohhh - so stunning ! :)
Tilda looks beautiful and your colouring is always so fantastic. Your bookcard is truly a piece of art! :)

Have a wonderful sunday :)
Hugs,
Karita

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

This is so pretty. Love the colours.
Hugs Miranda

Unknown sa...

Wow, the card is so amazing!!! Thanks for the inspirations! now, this really makes me want to give it a try for the challenge!
Clelia

Riet sa...

So wonderful Camilla.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jorunn sa...

Wow - så lekkert!! Herlige blåtoner og helt nyyydelig dekorert :) Tilda er vakkert fargelagt i duse herlige farger.
Ha en fin slutt på helgen :)

Bente sa...

Vakkert og flott bok kort - ble litt fristet til å lage noen sånne igjen :)
Ha en fin søndag!
Klemmer fra Bente

Maria Therese sa...

Nydelig Camilla ♥

Lenie Hempen sa...

Hoi Camilla

Wat ziet dit er prachtig uit.
Echt super lief en mooi gemaakt.
Verder een fijne zondag.


Gr Leny Hempen

Camilla sa...

En otrolig vacker bok Camilla!
Älskar dina blåa färger, och Tilda blev jättefin:)
Fint dekorerat och snyggt med fjärilen.
Fin liten pärlkvist.
Hoppas att du haft en härlig helg,
kramar Camilla

Torill sa...

Denne var fantastisk lekker!Nydelig pyntet, herlig og søt blåfarge.Og du er jo en ener i fargelegging.

Papirdilla sa...

Så utrolig nydelig, Camilla! Fantastisk fargelegging og vakkert dekorert. Et lite mesterverk igjen fra deg:)
Klem,
Hanne

Home sweet home sa...

Nydelig kort med mange flotte detaljer og flotte farger.
Ha en flott dag.:)

Heidi sa...

Utrolig vakkert som alltid Camilla ♥ blått er slik en vakker farge, og jeg tror jeg må begynne å lage mer i denne fargen og ikke alltid havne på det rosa :)
Finnes det en brette mal på dette kortet?

Klem fra Heidi

PS: har sendt deg en mail

Anita sa...

For et fantastisk nydelig kort:)!

Karla Neves sa...

Encantada com tanta beleza....bjs...

Anja´s kortkreasjoner sa...

Åååå lekkert :) helt fantastiske farger
Nydelig boks rett og slett :)
Klemm

Anonym sa...

I might also like to express that most people that find themselves without having health insurance are generally students, self-employed and those that are jobless. More than half with the uninsured are under the age of Thirty-five. They do not sense they are looking for health insurance because they're young and also healthy. Their own income is usually spent on real estate, food, and also entertainment. Many individuals that do go to work either complete or part-time are not supplied insurance via their jobs so they proceed without as a result of rising price of health insurance in america. Thanks for the tips you reveal through this web site.