søndag 18. november 2012

Magnolia Ink special stamp ♥

Hi! 
Here I am again with a new Christmas Card. 
I have used the lovely Maja Design papers, from the 6x6 papers It's Christmas Time.
The gorgeous stamp is of course from Magnolia.
I am not sure what her name is, but she was the extra gift in the latest Magnolia Ink:)
Have you read the magazine yet?!! 
It is filled with wonderful creations from the DT members in Magnolia. 
 I colour the image with Distress Ink, reinkers. And here are the colours that I have used:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress: A mix with Weathered Wood, Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose. And I ahve also used Black Soot for the darkest spots.
Tights: Weathered Wood, Black Soot.
Shoes: Antique Linene, Walnut Stain, Black Soot.
I have also put some Liquid pearls-white opal on the image and around her.
The shadows around Tilda are made with Markers-Weathered Wood and Pumice Stone.
The beautiful flowerberries are from Magnolia. The rest of the flowers are from WOC.
♥♥♥
Under you see the stunning cover of the latest Magnolia Ink. 
The gorgeous cover card is made by my super talented team friend Mae from USA.
♥♥♥
I also have some lovely news to share with you. Maja Design are setting up their 
Design Team for 2013 now, 
and I have been asked to continue!:))) I am so happy about that!
I am really looking forward to one more year with Maja Design! 
♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting!
You make my day
I wish you a lovely Sunday evening 

11 kommentarer:

krafty-kutz sa...

Stunning camilla xxx

Karita sa...

Gorgeous card Camilla! :) And as always; your colouring is perfect! :) And I love the way you´ve design your card.
Glad to hear you´re still on Maja Desing´s design team :) I´m looking forward to see your gorgeous creations in future with those delicious papers :)

Hugs, Karita

Ellen sa...

So Beautiful Camilla!
Grtz, Ellen

The Craft Bucket sa...

Just gorgeous, not inked mine up yet! Jane x

Unknown sa...

wow beautiful...stunning card love the colours and your colouring is fantastic she is just the cutest ...hugs sassyxxxx

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert Camilla ♥

Stemplet heter Christmas Tilda with a puppy :)

Elisabeth sa...

Kjempe flott kort. Har vært følger av bloggen din i lang tid og nå på tide at jeg sier at du inspirere meg kjempe mye.
Klem fra Elisabeth

Hilde sa...

Nydelig Camilla!!!
Og gratulerer som fortsatt DT hom Marie :

Christina C. sa...

Such a superb creation, Camilla!
Adore your coloring....design and details are incredibly stunning!
Looking forward to your Maja creations....Congratulations (they are lucky to have you!).

Ann sa...

Hi Camilla, sweet card, I got the new magazine last week, and I think it is one of the best to date. And not just because of the bonus stamp, although she is a cutie. Congrats with Maja, I absolutely love their paper.

Anonym sa...

This is the suitable blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost onerous to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!