lørdag 11. mai 2013

MDUC #196 ~ Move it baby - have something that moves on your project ♥

Hey! I am back with a new project for
 MDUC
And this week we want to see something that is movable on your project. 
I have made an illusion of moving Tilda, and I have removable tags, and some charms that easily moves if you shake my paper bag:)
I haven't had much time card making lately. I have been so busy with work, and there is also many things to prepare for the baby. 
But I finally manage to decorate this paper bag.
I have seen the great Alberto making an illution of an image moving, he also had a workshop about this on the Magnoliaday last Autumn. 
But since I wasn't there and haven't found any tutorial on this, I had to improvise. I think I need some more practice, but it was fun trying something new. 
As you probably can see, I have masked the image two times, then coloured the first Tilda like I usually do with my Distresses, then I have coloured the next two much more softer and also left out the details. On the last Tilda I have barely used any colour at all. Only some Tattered Rose and Antique Linen. 
The papers are from Maja Design and the image is called Happy Princess Tilda (Once Upon a Time Collection 2013).
You can also see this paper bag in my Magnolia blog
So now it is just to head over to MDUC to have a look at all the beautiful creations made by my wonderful teammates!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
and for the lovely comments you take the time to write me:)

19 kommentarer:

Kristin sa...

FANTASTISK NYDELIG!!! Dette kortet er bare helt utrolig:) Og måten du viser at Tilda beveger seg var knallstilig. Pynt, oppsett, fargevalg... ja dette kortet falt jeg pladask for <3
Ønsker deg en fortsatt god helg!
Hilsen Kristin

janeslovelycards sa...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Camilla this is amazing!!! I love how you've made Tilda look like she's moving along - she really does! I'm truly amazed! hugs, Jane xxxx

Fleur sa...

Amazing ~ The "movement" works perfectly with this Tilda, Everything is as gorgeous as always
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Rita sa...

Wow, så utrolig lekkert! Klem Rita

Elena F Scrap sa...

Awesome; incredible. Your card is fantastic like your colouring. You always get better yourself. Elena F.

Lillemor sa...

Helt underbart vackert. ..kan inte se mig mätt på allt det fina....åh vilken födelsedagspåse....
kram o må så gott!
Lillemor

Lillemor sa...

Helt underbart vackert. ..kan inte se mig mätt på allt det fina....åh vilken födelsedagspåse....
kram o må så gott!
Lillemor

Marja Sch sa...

What a wonderful idea and such a awesome card. Hugs Marja

Mummylade sa...

that stamping is awesome!!

Jill sa...

Helt utrolig flott Camilla. Du lager nå alltid så vakre kreasjoner og dette var virkelig ikke noe unntak.
Du har fått til følelsen av bevegelse på en nydelig måte, selv uten noen bruksanvisning :)
Ha en fin søndag
Klem

Christina C. sa...

This is absolutely PHENOMENAL and incredibly creative...WOW, WOW, WOW!
I'm in awe......you are so talented!

Riet sa...

This is so wonderful Camilla.

Hugs Riet.xx

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Camilla ♥

Words and Pictures sa...

Wow, that repeated image is just amazing - what a wonderful creation!
Alison x

Unknown sa...

This is totally adorable.
Jasmina

Kristine sa...

Så utrolig kult!
Og for et nydelig kort!!!
Søtt møsterpapir,
fine detaljer.... PERFEKT!:)

BA sa...

camilla
this is stunning love your tag
xoxo BA

Barbara GR sa...

Oh Camilla another stunning card!!!
You amaze me with your creations!
I love everything on this card!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Anonym sa...

Great work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)