lørdag 7. september 2013

MDUC #213 ~ Hearts ♥ (chosen by me)

Hi there!
It is time for a new challenge at MDUC. And this week we want you to use hearts on your Magnolia creation. I have had a small break from MDUC, but had to be back to make a card for this challenge, since it is my choice ♥
I think this Tilda is the cutest! She is called Unsunny Sky Tilda.
She is from Magnolia'Sea Breeze Collction 2013.
There is not much time colouring and making cards these days, but I love it when I can steal a minute or two doing so:) 
I have used Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers on this image. Mostly the colour Weathered Wood.
As the theme is hearts, I have added my favourite hearts at the moments, the Natural Bark from Prima.
I have also put some pearl hearts from Kort & Godt in the corners.
I have also used the Heart Swirl die from Magnolia.
The flowers are from Prima and are called Frost.
On the edge of the oval I have added Frantage-Shabby White.
The papers are from Maja Design. I have used Princess Margareta's garden and The elegant Wine house, both from the Sofiero collection, and 7th of March from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection. 
You can also view this card in my Magnolia blog
Now it is just to head over to MDUC to have a look at all the beautiful "heart" creations made by my wonderful teammates!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
and for the lovely comments you take the time to write me:)
♥♥♥
(If you wonder how the invites for Maximilian's baptism turned out, please come back again tomorrow morning;))
♥♥♥

10 kommentarer:

Rita sa...

Fantastisk fint kort :) Nydelig motiv og vakkert pyntet :) Klem Rita

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Camilla ♥

Hvordan går det med Maximilian?

Klem, Veronique

Stempelhexe sa...

Hallo Camilla,
ich bn ganz begeistert von deinem Kärtchen, wenn auch das Motiv nicht so meins ist, aber der Aufbau und das ganze Drumherum, einfach wieder phantastisch.

LG
Ulla

cebelica sa...

Gorgeous card. I love everything about it! Hugs! xx

Unknown sa...

Just beautiful!
Jasmina

Dena sa...

Such a beautiful card Camilla! Wonderful shape!!!
Hugs, Dena

artiza sa...

wow!!! Gorgeous card! amazing:)

Kelly sa...

Beautiful card!! I love your layers of papers and textures. The frontage looks great with your Tilda. Beautiful embellishing also. I look forward to your cards, they are so beautiful.
Hugs Kelly

Sheri sa...

Such a fabulous, sweet card! The colors are so dreamy!

Anonym sa...

It’s really a cool and helpful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.