tirsdag 1. oktober 2013

DT Maja Design - October Mood Board

Hi! Have you seen the new super gorgeous papers from Maja Design
The collection is called Vintage Autumn Basics Collection.
I have just recived the papers, and was able to use them for the 
October Mood Board at Maja Design.
I have made two simple cards and a bird cage to have a gift in.
 The birdhouse is made after a template by Nichole Heady
Very easy to use.
I cut out the pattern paper to the A4 size, and printed the template directly on the paper. I also printet it on Kraft cardstock (this I used as a base).
The paper edges are inked with Walnut Stain.
The flowers are from Prima (Frost Frappe).
The sentiment on the tag is from Stempelglede (En liten hilsen).
Now some more photos!
Papers used on the feminine card: Heritage (image), No. I and No. 4.
Papers used on the maskuline card: Heritage (image), No. XV and No. XIV.
I have used gelatin for the window on the birdhouse.
For the birdhouse I have used the papers: No. VII and No. IV.
Thank you so much for visiting, and for the lovely comments you leave me!
Take care!

7 kommentarer:

Kort og Søm sa...

Bare vakkert! :)

Sol sa...

Sååååå Nydelig!!! Vakkert Design.. Nydelig lite fuglehus.. Herlige Farger.. Lekkert med sydde paneler og stempling.. Nydelig Helt Nydelig!!!

cebelica sa...

These are gorgeous! Hugs! xx

Candy sa...

So beautiful!!!
I would hang those cards on my wall they are so gorgeous! The bird house is wonderful. You are so creative.
I love the whole set!
Hugs, Candy

hellerlittle sa...

what a wonderfull Set...
all is amazing - it´s for me like @Candy
the Cards(?) are shown like Framed Pictures ... what them hang up
CU hellerlittle

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com sa...

Wow these are absolutely beautiful. Your creations are stunning. So wish we could have easy access to the papers here in Australia. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

Dreamtime Designs Blog
NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
My designs @ Etsy

Anonym sa...

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!