lørdag 12. oktober 2013

MDUC #218 ~ Christmas in October ♥

Hi there!
I am back with a Christmas card for tonights challenge at MDUC. 
This week it is all about Christmas!
I have coloured up one of the new stamps from Magnolia with Distress Ink re-inker. I don't know the name yet, but the new collection is called Winter Wonderland Collection 2013.
I have used the papers from Maja Design's latest collection "Vintage Autumn Basics".
The sentiments are from Stempelglede.
Some close ups of the shaker box.


You can also view this card in my Magnolia blog
Now it is just to head over to MDUC to have a look at all the beautiful Christmas creations made by my wonderful teammates!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
and for the lovely comments you take the time to write me:)

8 kommentarer:

Sarah - Crea S sa...

Such a beautifull card! Lovely materials you've used!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Cinderella sa...

Wow its totally stunning
Have a nice Sunday
Greetings Cinderella

Janne sa...

Nydelig kort Camilla!Så mange fine detaljer, nydelige snøkrystaller.
Ha en flott søndag.
Klem, Janne

Unknown sa...

So sweet new image. Love your beautiful design Camilla!
Jasmina

Sumsibine sa...

Wow, what a wonderful Card! Love the new Image of Magnolia and the colours!
Lots of love
Bine

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Gorgeous card Camilla. Love the finish on the image, looks fab. Beautiful layout and embellies too. Hugs, Wends x (Hope these early baby days are treating you kindly x)

America sa...

Your attention to gorgeous details is impeccable. Im blown away. wow!

Anonym sa...

Very efficiently written post. It will be beneficial to anybody who employess it, including me. Keep up the good work - can'r wait to read more posts.