onsdag 23. april 2014

A Confirmand card for a boy

Hi, I am already back with another confrmand card I made. This time I have made it a bit larger than I usually do. It measures 19x15 cm. 
I have fastened it with a belt.
The image is from Tickled Pink Stamps. And I have used my Distress Ink, re-inkers to colour him. 
The red is Fired Brick, and the blue is Weathered Wood.
The lovely papers are from Maja Design, and the Vintage Autumn Basics.
The "Til Konfirmanten"-stamp is from Stempelglede, and the Confirmand collection.
Most of the embelisshments are from Tim Holtz' Idea-ology. The Ticket, the circle tag, and filmstrip.
 The date is written with my Dymo machine.
I have added Frantage on the Weathered Clock and around the image.


 And here is the inside of the card.
 I have used the beautiful Sizzix frame, which is cut out with the Sizzix Framelits Die set 3 PK, Frame Oval w/Ornate Edges
I have cut it out from grey cardstock, and then added Stickles - Star Dust on it.
 I have used the same dies to make the spot to write on.
"Postmark-stamps" are from Kort & Godt.
The same as the charm under.
 Again I have used the Magic-sentiment by Stempelglede.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

6 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

OMG!!!! Loooove this creation!! So unique and beautiful. It's hard to make something beautiful for a boy, man but you did a great job!!!
Jasmina

Unknown sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Hilde sa...

Digg digg digger det!!! knalltøft kort!! og jeg digger å se at du også bruker sugerør...

stor klem og håper våren er fin hos dere!

Therese sa...

Dette var veldig, veldig fint! Mange lekre detaljer. :)

Pet73 sa...

So very pretty!

Minna sa...

So cool!