mandag 28. april 2014

Made with love ♥

Ohhh I am sooo in ♥ with the Animal collection from Magnolia
The stamps are just magical!
Here is my first card with one of the beautiful stamps, Flower Tilda with Bowknot
I have made the card for a special lady, and I hope she will like it.
As usual I have coloured my image with Distress Ink, re-inkers.For this image I have tried to use spring colours. And then it is perfect to match it with the Vintage Spring Basics paper collection from Maja Design.
 The "Made with love" text is from Stempelglede.
 I have used several DooHickey dies from Magnolia: Tilda Tag, Swirly Butterfly, View Master, So Wrapped Lovely, Leaf and Swirl, Heart Swirl.
(You can also read this post in my Magnolia blog)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Wish you all a wonderful week!
With love, Camilla

11 kommentarer:

Janny sa...

What a sweetie Camilla, gorgeous xxx Janny

Ann Kristin sa...

Nyyydelig <3

Monique sa...

So pretty Camilla!

Hugs Monique

Veronique sa...

Så lekkert ♥

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com sa...

Wow, this looks really gorgeous Camilla. You've used pretty papers and embellishments to decorate your card and the colouring you did is awesome. Tilda is looking great...greetings Miranda

Sol sa...

Åh.. Herlige Tilda!!! Nydelig Fargelegging!! Vakker kombinasjon av stempler og Så mange Flotte Detaljer!! Vakkert!!

Christina C. sa...

This is spectacular, Camilla! Such gorgeous details and the cutest Tilda....love, love it!!!!

Lillemor sa...

Så vansinnigt vackert Camilla!!!

Candy sa...

Beautiful work!
Hugs, Candy

Stempelhexe sa...

Eine wunderbare Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

mONAmi sa...

Oh Camilla your cards are fabulous, I love them all!!
hugs Paulina