søndag 7. september 2014

A boy's card ♥

Hello! Hope you are fine.
I am back with a card with an adorable Edwin image. It is called Edwin with Teo the Dragon.
I have coloured the image with Distress Ink, re-inkers. The bluw is Weathered Wood, and I have also added some Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone and Black Soot to the blue colour. For the red I have used Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany and Black Soot.
The papers are from Maja Design ♥



Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
I wish you a wonderful Sunday♥

7 kommentarer:

Magda sa...

Beautiful Camilla!!!

Exclusively by Mel sa...

I so love looking at your beautiful cards, you have the most amazing style!
Mel. xxx

artiza sa...

amazing...wow

Barbara GR sa...

Gorgeous!!! I love the design and your colouring!!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Lena_J sa...

Nydelig kort, med så mange flotte detaljer at det er umulig og se seg mett. Og liker spesielt godt hvordan du har lagt ostekluten faktisk :-)

Pet73 sa...

Wonderful card! So cute!

SYLVIA-ANNE sa...

I have just found your amazing blog Camilla - your work is stunning. I am now a follower!
Have a happy day - Sylvia.