mandag 14. mars 2016

Guest Designer for Maja Design for March ♥♥

This month I am so, so happy to be guesting the amazing team with the most beautiful pattern papers you can imagine! Who can it be??
*
*
*
Yes, MAJA DESIGN!
You can read more about me and the projects I made in the Maja Design blog.
 
I will also show you some photos here in my own blog. But please visit the Maja Design blog for more info! :)
 
 
The image on my lollipop card is from Magnolia, and is called "Sweetness Angel Tilda" from the last Collection "A touch of Love". The postmark stamp is from Stempelglede.
The lovely pattern papers I have used on my lollipop are from the collection Coffee in the Arbour.
 

 ♥♥♥
If you also want to see how I made these flowers, you can have a look in the Maja Design Blog.
 

And the card:

 
♥♥♥
I also made two more Confirmand Cards With wonderful papers from Maja Design:

 
♥♥♥

 
♥♥♥
 
At last I have made a Christmas gift box for Maja Design. I just love the Christmas papers from Maja Design, and this collection is no exception. It is called Home for the Holidays.

 
The cute Christmas girl is from Magnolia.

 
Thank you so much Camilla and Marie for having me as your guest for March!!
It has been so much fun!
 
With love, Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Candy sa...

ALL of your cards are most wonderful!!!

Mandy sa...

Oh wow Camilla these are all stunning! You always create the prettiest things
hugs
Mandy xx

Kjersti sa...

Nydelige kreasjoner Camilla - delikate og lekre alle sammen!
God påske!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Aleksandra sa...

Camilla, your work is absolutely stunning! I love it and I can not wait to see more of it. Congrats on beeing a part of Maja Design design team!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

Linanna DESIGNS sa...

Wow you have been busy hunny with absolutely stunning cards xxxx
#