lørdag 18. juni 2016

A card for baby Elliot!


Hello! Here comes a new card from me:) I have made a baby card for with the cute Baby Edwin. He is coloured with distress ink, markers and re-inkers. All the papers are from Maja Design (vintage baby collection). And many of the dies used are from the Doohickey club vol 9.


The card is shaped with a gokreate die, and I have made an easel card.


The butterfly stamp is from Stempelglede. The banner is from Doohickey club vol. 9, and the letters are from a sissix die. Under I have some close ups for you :)






Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
You can also see this card in the Majadesign blog and my Magnolia blog.
Hugs, Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Ellen sa...

This is so cute...love it!
Xx Ellen

Sivic sa...

Nydelig babykort!
Ha en fin sommer,klem

Gunn sa...

Nydelig babykort :)

Monique sa...

What a beautifull card !!

Hugs Monique

Kjersti sa...

Så utrolig nydelig kort Camilla - bare du som kan gjøre det slik!
God sommer!
Klem fra Kjersti:)