mandag 2. januar 2017

Maja Design Mood Board for January and DT Stempelglede


Hi there! It is time for a new Mood Board at Maja Design. It is really lovely, so romantic. And I just love the colours. I have been watching Jiwon's great tutorial on Mini Letter Envelope, and wanted to have a go at it. Above is the front of the envelope. 



I have used one of my favourite collections from Maja Design for my card, the Vintage Romance collection. The sheet is called Love Poetry. 


 All stamps used are from Stempelglede. I have even made the poststamps with a Stempelglede stamp. You can also view this card in the Stempelglede DT blog.


Here is the back of the envelope.


And inside a little letter for you :)


The base of the envelope is made of a die from Magnolia and the Vintage box 3rd edition. But you can really make these envelopes only by making a square. 


I have used the roses on the lovely paper, and made some poststamps with a Magnolia die (Vintage box, 3rd edition). 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! And I hope as many of you as possible will enter this beautiful Mood Board Challenge at the Maja Design blog.

With love,
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Sol sa...

Nyyyyydelig!.. Så Utrolig Vakkert pyntet!.. Lekker bruk av forskjellige fargede blomster.. såååå lekkert!

Patty O'Malley sa...

I love this! So beautiful!

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig💞
Godt nytt år!
Klem fra Kjersti

Meretekj sa...

Vekkert, Camilla.
Et kjempefint scrappeår ønskes deg.
Klem fra Merete

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Camilla :)