søndag 7. mai 2017

Maja Design Mood Board for May!


Hi again! Here comes my cards for the May Mood Board at Maja Design
I have made a serie of four confirmand cards. And I have used the lovely New Edition of the Sofiero Collection for my cards. 


The images are also from the collection. 


The butterflies and confirmand texts are made with stamps from Stempelglede.


The flowers are mainly from Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo.


The shape of the card is made with a DooHickey die, called Recipe card.


Please visit the Maja Design blog, to know more about the Mood Board challenge


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I wish you a wonderful week to come. 

Hugs, 
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Sol sa...

Nyyyyyydelig!!!.. Så gjennomført og Lekkert!.. Vakre alle sammen!.. Nydelige Farger Og Lekkert pyntet!

Patty O'Malley sa...

Gorgeous cards!

Nicolette sa...

I love all of those wonderful cards! Adorable!

Hugs, Nicolette