søndag 20. august 2017

Want some tea and candy?!

Hi there! Here comes a card I have made with the brand new stamps from the 
Yay, it’s your Birthday Collection 2017, 
and Sweet Pants Tilda from Magnolia.
I have got some help from my son holding it.



And here somes some more photos:


I have coloured the image with Distress Ink, reinkers.
This time I have used Walnut Stain on the skin together with Tattered Rose. Hair is as usual Antique Linen and Walnut Stain. Top is Shabby Shutters, Frayed Burlap and Black Soot. And pants is with Weathered Wood, Frayed Burlap and Black Soot. For her cheeks I have med a mix with Aged Mahogany and Tattered Rose. 


The heart dies and postmark stamps are from the Vintage Box, Third edition {Air Mail}.


The birthday text is also from the Yay, it's your Birthday Collection 2017. The hearts are made from a die from the DooHickey box vol 5 {Celebrations}. The same as the tassels inside the card.


The tags and the sentiments are from the Vintage Box Third Edition.


As you can see there is something inside;)


Some of my favourite tea, and some chocolate ;)


I will post a video of this card on INSTAGRAM, so you can have a better view. Please visit me there, I am: camillasbakke. The pattern papers used are all from Maja Design, and the Denim & Friends Collection. 


Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 kommentarer:

Randi Th. sa...

For et nydelig kort! Skikkelig "Camilla-stil".
Ha en fin dag!
Klem :)

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

It's just gorgeous.
Hugs Miranda

Sol sa...

Nyyyydelig!! Hærlige Detaljer!! Vakkert! Elsker å se på dine vakre kort!! Vakkert m Design papirer og kartong sammen!! 😍

Suzi Mac sa...

Absolutely stunning creation, fabulous design, colouring is amazing and your attention to the tiniest details are so evident. Beautiful work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Patty O'Malley sa...

Oh my goodness, Camilla! I love your cards so much! What a delightful keepsake this one is--filled with my favorite things, tea and chocolate!