mandag 25. september 2017

Some exciting news!!

Hi everyone! 
Today I have some news for you :) 
I have been invited to the Wild Orchid Crafts Design Team! 
I am so excited and happy about this! 
I have used their flowers and Seem Binding Ribbons for years, 
and really love their product.
So you can imagine how happy I am for this!
Thank you so much Paul for inviting me!


I have made a lollipop card as my first card for WOC.
Mixing papers and doilies. 
To make a lollipop like this 
you need two paper strips measuring 30,5x5,5 cm. 
Then you fold them at each cm, 
and glue the ends together. 


I have coloured the image Tilda with xoxo from 
Magnolia and the Galaxy Collection 2017 
with Distress Ink, re-inkers. 
Since Star Wars reminds me of my childhood 
I have also added some View Master Reels.


Here is a beautiful English Rose with some 
Vintage Seem Binding underneath. 
The Seem Binding is sprayed with water, 
then curled up, and left to dry.


Some stars cut out from a Magnolia die, 
and with Maja Design papers (Denim and Friends). 


The small Sweetheart Blossoms are so decorative and cute. 


I hope you liked my lollipop.
Thank you so much for visiting!

With love,
Camilla

8 kommentarer:

Ellen sa...

So cute...love it!
X Ellen

Patty O'Malley sa...

Congratulations! Love your lollipop card, too!

Christine Mosen sa...

Congrats ♥️

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Så kult! Gratulerer! 😃 Du lager så mye fint! 😍

Hege-Annie Simonsen sa...

Så kult! Gratulerer! 😃 Du lager så mye fint! 😍

Eli Margrethe Kvinge sa...

Gratulerer 😊 Kjempeflott alt du laget

jolanda sa...

Congratulations! It's so well deserved! 🎉🤗🎉🎈🎉

Henry sa...

Wow, I really like your cute lollipop card!!! You are so talented!!!
Henry