lørdag 10. mars 2018

Maja Design Mood Board for March


Hi everyone!
It is time for a new Mood Board at Maja Design
I made an exploding box using the gorgeous papers from 
the Celebration collection by Maja Design.


On the top I made some orchids with Magnolia dies and 
Foamiran from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Under you see a closer look on the sides of the box.


It is time to look inside the box!


Here you will see Tilda 
sitting on the Afternoon Tea Bench


The flowershop is made with dies from the last 
DooHickey box, vol 18.



The image is coloured with Distress Ink re-inkers.


The text is from Stempelglede,
and I have used white embossing on
black cardboard (bazzill)


Here I have made some pockets with tags inside.





Hope you will join the Mood Board!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Hugs,
Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekker eksplosjonsboks, Camilla :)

Mo sa...

This box is super, super sweet dear Camilla!
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Mo

Bernadet sa...

This is fantastic Camilla!
Wanna let you know that I made a baby card with one of your tutorials!
Of course I linked to your card too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Stunning creation Camilla and your colouring on that sweet Tilda is PERFECT! Love this to bits. Kramar, Wends xoxo