søndag 9. desember 2018

Some cards and some news!

Oh my, it has been a while since my last post. 
But I am still here. 
I have some news for you as well, 
I have been asked to be in the 
Ett Trykk Guest Team for another year, yay!! 
So happy about that! 
Thank you so much Åshild and Annie for having me <3 nbsp="" p="">
Some talented designers have left, 
and some new talented ladies has joined :)

xxx

But now to my latest project, that was also published in Ett Trykk for October. 
But today you can read about it in the Maja Design blog.



Last time I posted in the Maja blog, 
I showed this pink Christmas card:


Image from Magnolia.


The texts from Stempelglede.


And some Foamiran flowers I made. 

Ett Trykk are also having an Advent Calendar,
where the Guest Designers are featured.
My day was Day 4. 
And where a card of mine was featured. 
I will make an own post for it, where I show all the pictures :)

And you have to follow me both in my Magnolia blog,
and here for the Magnolia Advent Calendar on 
Day 11 & Day 12.
 I have made a video for each day. 
The first shows how I made a card, 
and the other shows how I colour a whole image!
Can't wait to show you!! <3 nbsp="" p="">
Thats all for now..

Wish you a lovely day!

Hugs,
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Congratulations, Camilla, on being chosen as a Guest Designer for another year! Your creations on this post are beautiful! I love everything you make!

Camilla sa...

Thank you so much Patty!!

Sol sa...

Gratulerer!! Skjønner dem godt! Du er så Flink! Å Innspireremde! Lurt å ha deg med på laget!
Nå skal jeg ta en titt på fargeleggings videoen din! Go Romjul til deg og dine!