søndag 13. januar 2019

I am blogging for Maja Design today!


Hi everyone! 
Today I have this card in the Maja Design blog.
As I have used the beautiful 
papers from the collection called
Please visit the Maja blog to read more 
about the card. 


The image is coloured with Distress ink,
re-inkers and Markers. 
I stamp on The Langton Watercolour papers,
and uses syntetic brushes 
for the colouring. 


The image is from Magnolia, and the collection
Christmas Party 2017. 
She is called Divine Angel Tilda.  


The card is made with a GoKreate die,
and the image is cut out with a Spellbinder circle die.
The rest of the dies are from Magnolia. 





And here you can see how the card was featured in the magazine Ett Trykk for December. Åshild and Annie do such an amazing job with their magazine! I love how the cards are presented!





Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

Hugs, 
Camilla

5 kommentarer:

Dr Sonia S V sa...

Love your card.....it is so beautiful ...the layers and the colors are amazing and Congratulations on being published
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Camilla :)

Ellen sa...

So beautiful...love it!
X Ellen

Patty O'Malley sa...

Oh my goodness! Once again, I love your card, Camilla! The layers and coloring are beautiful. Those Magnolia dies are wonderful. This is the first time I saw that star and think I must get one! We have so few card magazines in the States. You are so lucky to have one like Ett Trykk.

Jeni sa...

Your card is stunning!! ~jeni :)