fredag 1. februar 2019

Maja Design Mood Board for February!


Hi there! 
It's time for a new Mood Board from Maja Design.
Here it is, and you will find more info in the


I have made two heart shaped cards,
using the lovely papers from Maja Design
latest collection Christmas Season


The image is called Have Dinner with me Tilda.
She is from the Recipe Card Collection 2017.


I have used Distress Ink,
re-inkers and Markers for the colouring. 
The paper I stamp on is called 
The Langton, extra smooth, hot pressed, 300g.


The tag is called Tilda tag.
The text is from Stempelglede.


Here is the other Tilda. And with blue roses. 


The heart shape is a die from Magnolia, 


And the tassels again! They are so decorative. 


Maybe you are inspired to try out the 
MOOD BOARD yourself?!
You are welcome to join!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Hugs,
Camilla

Ingen kommentarer: