søndag 3. mars 2019

My card for TOMIC #1


Hi everyone! 
Here comes a card with Tulip Love Tilda 
from Magnolia's latest collection
I have made this card filled with flowers and butterflies. 
And it is my inspiration card for


I have used Distress Ink and Markers for my colouring.
I have used several Magnolia dies, like the tags, 
the stamps, flowers and tickets.
The lovely papers are from Maja Design.


I really hope you will join our challenge.
Please pop over to the TOMIC blog for more information.

Wish you a lovely day!

With love,
Camilla

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

This sweet card has really made my day, Camilla! I love everything about it. The beautiful flowers accent the perfectly colored image of Tilda. How fun it is to see all your incredible details in these pictures!