mandag 1. april 2019

Maja Design Mood Board for April


Hi there! 
Here is my card for this months Maja Design Mood Board.
I have used papers from the Celebration Collection


I have coloured up Hippie Tilda from the Boho Collection 2015. 
I use Distress Ink re-inkers and Markers.
I have stamped the image with Memento - Rich Cocoa. 










The whole card is made with a die from GoKreate.


The lovely tassels are made with a die from Magnolia. 
And I have used papers from Maja Design. 


Hope you like it! 
And that you will take a look in the Maja Design blog,
and enter the challenge!

Hugs, 
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Fantastiskt 🤩💕💕

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

Wow this is stunning.
Hugs Miranda

Patty O'Malley sa...

Another fantastic card, Camilla! You create such magic with your cards! Love this!