søndag 16. juni 2019

New post on the TOMIC blog today & Maja Design


Hi everyone! 
It is my turn to show you some Magnolia inspiration 
in the TOMIC blog today. 
Here I have used the lovely 


This is the first image where I have tried out my new
water colour paper. 
It is called Bockingford, and is 300 g hot pressed.
I use brushes size 0 and 00. 


The papers are from Maja Design,
The tags are called Bloomy Tag.
You can also see this card in the Maja Blog today.


The Doctors Notepad is made with dies from dies from the Get Well Collection 2017.


The flowers are from Petaloo,
and the small ones are from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
You can also see this post in my Magnolia blog.

Hugs, 
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

It's such a lovely card.
Hugs Miranda

Patty O'Malley sa...

I love all your fantastic details on this beautiful card, Camilla!