torsdag 5. september 2019

Picking Apples


Hi everyone! Here I am with a tag I made for 
Magnolia's Hochanda show last month. 

It is also one of my projects for Maja Design this month. 
Where I am using the paper collection called Coffee in the Arbour.

The image is called AY09 Peachy Tilda. 
I imagine that it is apples and not peaches Tilda is picking today.


The image is coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers and Markers.


I have used some Magnolia dies.
And I have added white Gesso here and there.


I have embossed the text with white embossing.


The beautiful texts are also from Magnolia. 
And I have used papers from Maja Design.








Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

With love,
Camilla

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Gorgeous tag, Camilla! I love the image you used of Tilda and all the sweet embellishing. Fantastic!