onsdag 16. oktober 2019

A frame card at the doctors


Hi everyone!
Today I am hosting the TOMIC blog.
Where I will show you my first card for Magnolia's Hochanda show 
the 13th of October.
I have used stamps from the Get Well Collection 2017,
and the Heart Nurse Tilda from We Made it Collection 2016.


Have you ever had a toothache so bad that you 
had to go to the doctor like Tilda here? 
Or is it the hospital? 
Anyway Tilda Heart Nurse is here to help:)


The card is a frame card, and I have used
I have used some different measurements. 
I started with a Vanilla Bazzil sheet measuring 19 x 19 cm. 
Then I have scored at one cm twice. 
The "frame" is 3 cm. The opening here is 9 x 9 cm. 
You will get it when you
see Malin's tutorial :)


The beautiful papers are from Maja Design.


The flowers are made with Water lily dies from Magnolia. 
All the papers are from Maja Design and the Summertime collection.
I am presenting this card in the Maja Design blog today aswell!


Under you get a better view of the frame. 


Thank you so much for visiting the 
TOMIC blog today!

With love,
Camilla S. 

1 kommentar:

Patty O'Malley sa...

What a fabulous card, Camilla!