mandag 16. mars 2020

A new post for MajaDesign


Hi everyone! 
I hope you all are fine in this unsurreal times. 
The corona virus has hit Norway hard, but also the rest of the world. 
I am thinking of card making friends in Italy and Spain now. 
I hope you are all alright. 
I am isolating myself at home mostly of the time, 
as I am lucky to be able to have a home office. 
For today I have a heart shaped card to show you. 
I did the colouring with Distresses some time ago, 
but have put it together the last days. 
I hope you like it, and know that my heart is with you.


The papers used are from the lovely Little Street Cafe Collection. 

The image and dies used are from Magnolia. 
Also the heart die I have used to make the shape of the card.


I have also used the Maja papers to make the flowers. 
They are cut out with Magnolia dies, 
and put together to a beautiful Maja flower.


Under is a close up of more Maja flowers.





Take care! 

With love, 
Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Beautiful card, Camilla! Things are a bit chaotic here in the States. I hope and pray that this virus gets under control soon. Stay safe!

Sol sa...

Nyyydelig!.. Som vanlig så Elsker jeg å se på alle detaljene du har på kortene dine.. Alt er så Søtt og så Hærlig! Elsker det. Ta vare på deg selv og dine. Å strekk ut en hånd til noen som trenger det.. <3

Thomina Augustinsson sa...

Lovely 🥰🙏🥰