lørdag 28. april 2012

MDUC #144 ~ Bon Voyage ♥

I am back with a new card for the challenge MDUC!:) 
This week we want to see images from the Bon Voyage Collection. 
If you are unsure what images to use, take a look at the MDUC blog where the Design Team have made 
some stunning cards as always.
I have used Secretive Tilda from Magnolia for my card. 
She is coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers and Distress Markers. 
The papers are from the new amazing Maja Design Collection - Vintage Summer Basics. Also the cute postcard from Paris is from that collection. 
I have also used stamps from Stempelglede here, the swirls and the text on the tag.
Under I have some more detail pictures for you;)


You can also read this post in my Magnolia blog.
Thank you so much for visiting!
And I wish you a lovely Sunday tomorrow:)
I think I will spend my day crafting, so much I want to make ♥

13 kommentarer:

Fleur sa...

WOW this is gorgeous, perfect colouring and I love how you have used the grass and fence dies together
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Kristine sa...

Enda et nyyydelig kort, Camilla!!
Elsker alle detaljene dine, og likte veldig godt det bildet du har brukt i bakgrunnen:))

Veronique sa...

Kjempe lekkert, Camilla ♥

God helg!

Klem, Veronique

Sandy sa...

Beautiful!
Sandy

Creations by Mona sa...

Totally love your coloring. Amazing work of art.

Lillemor sa...

vilket fint kort Camilla! Gillar alla de olika stämplarna runt motivet, verkligen vackert!
Önskar dig en härlig söndag i ditt pysselrum!
KRAM Lillemor

June sa...

Helt vanvittig nydelig! Så mange flotte detaljer og herlige farger! Er virkelig kunstverk disse kortene dine!
Klem, June

Unknown sa...

oh my what a stunning card love it...hugs sassyx

Begoña sa...

You are the best....

Kortmanitove sa...

Kjempenydelig kort i ekte Camilla-stil :) med alle dine flotte detaljer og nydelige farger. Tøft med det Paris-bildet i bakgrunnen, det hadde en stor effekt!
Klem Tove

Manuela sa...

I love your pretty card with the Maja Papers!
Hugs, Manuela

Sandra Hammer sa...

Så utrolig pent !

Smil fra Sandra:)

Hilde sa...

I just love this!!1
Du er en mester!!

Hilde