lørdag 1. mars 2008

HEMMELIG VENN KORTUTFORDRING!!

There is a group on Facebook ("Kortlagerene"), which has a "Secret friend" challange. This is my card to my secret friend. Hope she likes it! In some days I'll get a card from another secret friend, so this is exciting!!
Front

Tilda painted with Distress Ink.


Inside

Here with some stamped papers to my secret friend:)


Back


facebook er det en utfordring i gruppen "Kortlagerene". Der jeg har fått en hemmelig venn, som jeg har laget et kort til. Jeg sender det i posten på mandag! Så vil jeg også snart få et kort fra min hemmelige venn. Spennende!!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

There are definitely a whole lot of details like that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to convey up. I supply the thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where an important thing shall be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around things like that, but I am positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the influence of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.