lørdag 27. november 2010

MDUC #74 ~ Summer theme

Here comes my DT-card for MDUC for the week to come.
The challenge will be to make a Summer theme card! I did go for the nautical style. The truth is that I didn't have much time making this card, with the preparations for my trip to Rome, so I used an image that I had coloured up this summer, but hadn't put on a card yet. (I wanted to use the mermaid, but since I often uses several hours just colouring an image, I used this instead:))
Sailor Tilda is from Magnolias summer kit for 2010. I just love that kit:))
She is coloured with Distress Ink, reinkers. If you notice that she is a bit paler than usual, it is because I had mixed the colours tattered rose and vintage photo in advance, and it made a lighter colour. Usually I start with only vintage photo on the image, then add tattered rose. That way she gets a bit darker, cause the vintage photo has already fasten itself to the paper.
The text and the rope are also from the Summer kit 10. The papers are from Magnolia, and I have also used a currigated cardboard, and a ticket from Tim Holtz. The cardboard is coloured with Crackle Paint-Picket Fence and Rock Candy.
All paperedges are inked with Walnut Stain and sewed.
I hope you like it and that I have inspired you to join us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenge. The rest of my teamies have made some stunning creations for you as always. Pop over and have a look!
{You can also read this post in my Magnolia Blog}
Thank you so much for visiting!! And have a wonderful evening:))
I am sure I have, in ROME!!!!!:)))

18 kommentarer:

Louise sa...

Mycket snyggt Camilla - som vanligt! Och jag kan garantera dig att jag blivit fylld med inspiration till bredden :) Det här temat passar mig utomordentligt bra :) Jag är ganska trött på julkort nu ;)
Längtar efter bildbevis på din helg :) Skall bli kul att läsa om :)
Kram!

Riet sa...

So wonderful card Camilla,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Liefs Riet.x

Lisa Summerhays sa...

She is adorable. I love the way the distressed ink reinkers look. All the details are so sweet too.

WencheP sa...

Det ble helt FANTASTISK. Du er så flink til å dekorere og få med mange flotte detaljer. Fargeleggingen er også helt nyyydelig....

Anne sa...

Håper du har det fint i Roma!

Kreasjonene dine er virkelig noe av det mest fantastisk flotte jeg har sett, uansett stil. Du har en unik sans for detaljer, fargevalg og fargelegging som gir det du lager en helt spesiell eleganse og eksklusivitet. Jeg har stooor glede av å følge med på bloggen din, og takk for fantastisk inspirasjon!

Debbie Pamment sa...

Oh Camilla - this is just gorgeous!!! There are soo many fabulous little details to check out!
Have fun in Rome too - am sooo jealous!
xXx

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) sa...

Gorgeous card Camilla, everything on it is perfect!
Hugs Jacqueline

Kylie sa...

This is so beautiful Camilla!! Just stunning.
Hugs
Kylie

Sadilla sa...

oh dear, even if you didn't have much time this card is just perfect!!! =)))
thanks so much my dear for coming to rome, yesterday has been such a lovely day, and I hope tou'll come Sardinia as well, you could plan an hliday trip!! =))
Hugs
Sadia

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous card, love it.
luv
Debby

Maria Therese sa...

Lekkert kort Camilla!! Masse fine dataljer :) Ha en fin advents søndag :)

Gry-Beate sa...

For et kjempe lekkert kort Camilla!! Du har så mange flotte detaljer, og nydelig malt motiv!
Håper du har det fint i Roma..

;0)Gry-Beate

Teresa sa...

This card is beautiful camilla
Teresa x

Unknown sa...

wow!!!! Love it!!! That Tilda is so gorgeous!!!!!
beautiful card!!!
baci

Nicoletta sa...

Hi dear Camilla!!
this card is so beautiful and so perfect!! I love it!
Thank you very much for your workshop in Rome , last saturday!! It's a pleasure to know you and I hope to see you in Sardina the next time:-))
hugs
Nicoletta

Elzie sa...

Vilket fint kort du gjort. Tyckte om den stämpeln också.
Hoppas du har en bra kväll.
Kram Elzie

Janne sa...

Fantastisk flott kort med mange lekre maritime detaljer som understreker motivet ☺

Sol sa...

Helt Nydelig! Elsker alle de små detajene og Fargeleggingen er Fantastisk! Lekkert altså! Virkelig Lekkert! :o)