søndag 12. april 2015

A folder card for a birhday girl ♥

Here comes a folder card I made for a little girl turning four years. 
We are going to celebrate her today, and Maximilian is looking so forward to visit his older cousin.  

The image I have used is sweet, sweet Tilda with Dexter the Dragon from Animals of the Year Collection 2014. I have coloured the image with Distress Ink, re-inkers. I have also added some Stickles- Star Dust, Crackle Accents, and my white gel pen. 

Here is the back of my card. The papers are from Maja Design.

I have folded two accordions, and placed them on the sides of the folder, like you can see on the photo. 
All the edges are inked with Walnut Stain (Distress), and sewed with my sewing machine. 

Thank you so much for visiting! Have a wonderful Sunday!
You can also view the card on Magnolia's own DT-blog and in my private Magnolia blog.
Love, Camilla

7 kommentarer:

❤ Kaia sa...

Lekkert Camilla !!!!
Som alltid fylt med lekrer detaljer og papirer.
Kos dere i bursdag

Klem fra Kaia

Anonym sa...

Så fint det var.

Magda sa...

Ooooo Camilla!!!
So , so wonderful!!
Great design!!
Thank you for the idea and sharing it with us!
I Love it!!
Nice day!

artiza sa...

wow...amazing:)

Sol sa...

Åh.. Så Nydelig!! Stempelet du har brukt er så Hærlig!! SuperSøtt!! Lekkert foldekort. stilig lås.. Lekre lag på lag med papir.. Nydelig pyntet!!

Plony sa...

Gorgeous!!!!! A very lovely creation.....perfect!
xxx Plony

Sol sa...

Ah.. Såååååå Lekkert!! Herlig Stempel!! Nydelig Fargelegging såååå Søtt!! Elsker brettingen .. Supre Detajer og såååå Lekkert med lag på lag!!