tirsdag 4. august 2015

Følg hjertet ditt ♥

Here comes some cards I have made after a sketch from Ett Trykk. 
I have used the cute stamps from Magnolia and the Pink & Blue Ribbon Donation 2014.
I made three cards, which was pretty fast and easy to make, when I had the sketch, and I used the same papers and embellishments on them all. 


From the left I have used these stamps: Hear No Evil Tilda, See No Evil Edwin and Speak No Evil Tilda.
They are coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers. And I have used a die from Go Kreate to make the card.
The post marks and sentiment are from Stempelglede, and the papers are from Maja Design.
Now I will show you three photos of every card.



♥♥♥



♥♥♥




Under I have borrowed a teaser from the magazine from Ett Trykk, and you can spot one of my cards to the left:) 

♥♥♥
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
With love, Camilla

3 kommentarer:

Pysselbus sa...

Wow!! Camilla de är fantastiska alla tre!!! Underbar färgläggning och så många vackra detaljer... Ögongodis!!

Kram
Linda

Mette Møller sa...

WOW det er virkelig et flot :)

❤ Kaia sa...

NYDELIGE alle sammen.

Klem fra Kaia