fredag 17. juli 2015

Wedding card with a cake ♥

Hi there! I am finally back with a new card. And this time a wedding card. I got the inspiration for this card from Facebook, and a similar card I saw there; with a wedding cake inside the card. Unfortunatelly I haven't been able to find the card again.. But the idea with a wedding cake glued itself to my mind, and when I got the question to make a wedding card, I used this idea. 

For my card I have used the image from Magnolia called Vintage Bridal couple, from the Special Moments Collection 2013. Both the normal size and also the mini version. 


I have used Distress Ink, re-inkers for my colouring. 

The name of the wedding couple and also the date of the wedding, are printed out on water colour paper.

The cake is made with Spellbinders circle dies and bazzill vanilla paper. I have used liquid pearls for decorations, and also cheese cloth, and roses from Kort & Godt. 

The post mark stamps are from Stempelglede. 


The design papers are from Maja Design and the Vintage Baby collection, except from the butterflies, they are cut out from a Vintage Spring Basics paper (also Maja Design).

The heart die I have used is a Doo Hickey from Magnolia.

Under you can see the card from the side. 

The tags are made with Doo Hickey dies, and the text is from Stempelglede. 


Under you can se the back/front of the card. 


The card wrapped in. 


♥♥♥

♥♥♥
{You can also view this card in my Magnolia blog}
I hope you are having a wonderful summer!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
With love, Camilla

11 kommentarer:

JenniferD sa...

A Gorgeous Card and Beautiful cake design love all the touches of love with your Embellies, Colouring and layers to create so much Gorgeousness.

Debbie Dolphin sa...

OMG Camilla Its Gorgeous...Is it a POP UP too...Genious if so
WOWOWOW amazing sweetie as always
Hugs
Debbie D XXX

Ellen sa...

This is so beautiful Camilla...
love al the details!
Xx Ellen

Ellen sa...

This is so beautiful Camilla...
love al the details!
Xx Ellen

Barbara GR sa...

OMG!!!!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Barbara GR xxx

❤ Kaia sa...

FANTASTISK FLOTT !!!!
Spekket med lekre detaljer fra begynnelse til slutt...

Klem fra Kaia

artiza sa...

amazing project...wow:)

Christa sa...

Love your card and cake !!
XX Christa.

Christina C. sa...

WOW, WOW, WOW, Camilla, I wish I could create something like that for my son's upcoming wedding!!!! This is phenomenal!

Karin Dahl sa...

For et kreativt og flott bryllupskort og kake du har laget:) Her ligger det mye arbeid bak, alle disse små og fine detaljene:)
Ønsker deg en fin helg:)
Clemzy Karin D

Anonym sa...

Nydelig. Den ble nok brudeparet glad for. ♥