onsdag 17. mai 2017

A new post for Maja Design today!

IMG_7457

Hi! Here comes my post for Maja Design.
 But first of all I would like to congratulate the Norwegian people with our National Day today! Happy 17. th of May! We will go for a parade in the streets with our national costumes, waving the flags and shout out hurrays. And the children get to eat as much ice cream as they can manage:)

IMG_7474

I have made a birthday card for you today, with the beautiful Sofiero papers.
The letters and numbers are cut out with a word die from Sizzix.

IMG_7475

The image is from Magnolia and I have coloured it with Distress Inks.  She is called Tilda with Heart Rice and is from the Boho Collection 2015. I have stamped the image and text with Memento-Rich Cocoa. I have melted some FranTage around the image and added Liquid Pearls. On the flowers I have added Crackle Accent. The text is from Stempelglede.

IMG_7478

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the dies used are DooHickeys from Magnolia. I have inked all the edges with Distress Ink pad - Walnut Stain. And they are sewed on my sewing machine.

IMG_7484

Have a great day! And thank you for visiting my blog today! 

With love,
Camilla

2 kommentarer:

Patty O'Malley sa...

Your cards are always so beautiful, Camilla! I love this one and all of them. Enjoy your holiday today--sounds like so much fun!

Beachsidelynn sa...

Beautiful card. Is this a new Tilda. I can't find her.