torsdag 18. mai 2017

Some news and a card!


Hi there! Here I am with a Mother's Day Card I made for the Challenge Blog, All About Magnolia. And I am also a new DT member for All About Magnolia!! I am so happy to be in the team with some super talented Magnolia girls! Please visit their blog to have a look at this month's challenge, and all the beautiful inspirational cards. 


The image is from the Lost and Found Collection 2014, and is called Tilda with Bunny Ballon. I have used Distress Ink for my colouring.


Tags from the Vintage Box Third Edition. Post mark stamps and script from Stempelglede.


I have put two Tilda tags in a small paperbag to the right. 


Flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt. And the papers are from Maja Design, Vintage Summer.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Hugs, Camilla

4 kommentarer:

Heidi sa...

Er så imponert over alt du klarer å få til med disse herlige motivene fra Magnolia.
Så mange herlige detaljer og like vakkert fargelagt som alltid.
Ønsker deg en fin kveld. Klem Heidi:)

Patty O'Malley sa...

This card is so pretty! Congratulations on being chosen for the design team--you are a perfect fit!

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Camilla, your cards are always so special and so beautiful, Magnolia is lucky to have you!! Congratulations. Love your fabulous card, the tags and that beautifully coloured Tilda. Utterly gorgoeus. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot sa...

It's so pretty.
Hugs Miranda